My wife rescued a baby Bangkok street puppy
Cracked.com has been a great source of entertainment for me in high school. Their articles are written in a comical way that will make you laugh as much as it makes you learn.
- The 7 Most Unintentionally Creepy Places on the Internet: These are seven websites that prove the internet can still make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end
- 5 Real Murders More Terrifying Than Any Other Horror Movie: Real killers are real scary
- Creepiest Urban Legends That Happen to be True: (Part 1) (Part 2)(Part 3)(Part 4)(Part 5)(Part 6)(Part 7)
- 6 Terrifying Experiment Parents Did On Their Own Kids: Some people’s actions really make me wonder
- 5 Most Terrifying Diseases Doctors Can’t Explain: The oddities that exist in our world
- Creepiest Places on Earth: (Part 1)(Part 2)
- The 7 Most Horrifying Museums on Earth: My personal favorite
- The 6 Strangely Convincing Real Life Curses: Coincidence or something more?
- The 7 Most Ridiculous Ghost Stories From Around the World: A cultural experience
- The 5 Creepiest Disappearances That No One Can Explain: It’s like they vanished into thin air
Paul Alexander cover art for Frank Herbert’s Whipping Star.
getting turnt af with the holy spirit
I don’t know how you could ever be more sterotypically innocent than to be a 91-year-old Vatican librarian. How do you have 8 pounds of fucking coke in your car.
NYPD escorting a raccoon out of a beauty salon
He looks like a Rocket